Craiganour is one of the finest luxury sporting lodges Scotland.
Craiganour Estate offers one of the finest luxury sporting lodges Scotland, with some of the best deer stalking, walked-up grouse shooting and trout fishing available in the Highlands. This luxury sporting lodge can sleep up to 18 guests in nine king and twin en-suite bedrooms. Full catering is provided and included in the price, so this leaves you to just enjoy the great sport on the hills or the loch, then relax in the comfort of your private lodge when your return.
There are of course many estates in the Scottish Highlands which offer excellent stag stalking, grouse shooting and fly fishing. However, what few of these estates offer is exceptionally high quality accommodation for relatively large groups, and with full catering provided. And when we say 'exceptionally high quality accommodation', this is exactly what we mean and even a quick look at the images on this website will give you a sense of this. In fact Craiganour Lodge was entirely refurbished just a few years back, and although the exterior of the building retains its Victorian grandness, the interior is a clever mix of relatively contemporary design and furnishings. The property also boasts broadband coverage throughout, plus a full Sky TV package and a Bose audio system with surround sound in the common room. There's also a mini grand piano in the common room for any musicians in your party.
Set close to the shores of Loch Rannoch, Craiganour luxury sporting lodge in Scotland enjoys a spectacular setting and the views from virtually every window are breath taking.
As a summary for this luxury sporting lodge in Scotland:
- Sleeps up to 18 guests in 9 king and twin en-suite bedrooms (all the twins can be converted to kings if needed)
- Beautiful interior which has a contemporary look and feel in contrast to the Victorian architecture of the building
- Full catering included in the price
- Let on the basis of exclusive occupancy to ensure complete privacy
- Stag stalking, hind stalking, walked-up grouse shooting an trout fishing all available